For every pound you give Big C, we can claim an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue – plus, we can backdate this and claim Gift Aid on your last FOUR YEARS of donations. Please ensure that the GIFT AID box is ticked in your account if you have one.

(To qualify for Gift Aid you must be a UK Taxpayer or Capital Gains taxpayer and understand that if you pay less Income Tax / or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all donations it is your responsibility to pay any difference. You must understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 donated).

If you pay tax at a higher rate, you can claim higher tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return. In order to assist you with this claim, we will happily provide you with a statement with all your donations, on an annual basis if required.

To download a Gift Aid form for your postal donation click HERE

To download a Gift Aid form for donating items to our shops click HERE