The Vitality Big Half
Take on the 2021 Vitality Big Half Marathon – London’s biggest community running festival in support of Big C. This is a world-class running event that supports and encourages first-time runners to take part.
Delivered by London Marathon Events, The Vitality Big Half is a community running festival for everyone, no matter your age, background or running ability. This is a world-class running event that supports and encourages first-time runners to take part.
There will be social distancing measures in place at the 2021 event to ensure you have a safe and comfortable race.
The route starts on the north side of the River Thames and goes through the four London boroughs of Tower Hamlets, Southwark, Lewisham and Greenwich.
Charity Place Registration
Big C have a limited number of charity places available for this event. In return for a free place in the event, we are asking our supporters to commit to raising a minimum of £300 in sponsorship for Big C. To register your interest in a charity place, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we will let you know if you have been successful.
Why Run for Big C?
We truly appreciate the effort all of our runners put into fundraising for us. In return we will provide the successful applicants with:
- A free place in the 2021 London Vitality Big Half Marathon worth at least £46
- A free Big C running vest or technical t-shirt worth £10
- Fundraising materials including: collection buckets, posters, balloons and stickers to help with any fundraising events you might have alongside your challenge.
- Support from our fundraising team who will be on hand to help with any questions you may have.
- The reassurance that all the money you raise will be dedicated to helping to improve the lives of those affected by cancer in Norfolk & Waveney.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the fundraising team.